Wednesday 27 May 2009

7 random facts about me

  1. I have dark blond hair. Or bright brown. However during summer its colour changes to real blond. During autumn my hair turns dark brown - red.

  2. Being a procrastinator helped me to develop this superhero power of doing 5 or 6 things in the same time.

  3. You can call me synaesthetic, which means more less that while looking at word "however" I can smell fresh peas. At 2 a.m. In the middle of winter.

  4. Bribery means 3 things for me: lemon sorbets, cool earrings and gloves.

  5. I have 2 phobias. First is connected to spiders (which usually ends with death of those creatures), second - treatment with "bubbles" (see: picture below).


  6. I drank whiskey with umpires of European Curling Championships (mostly Scots). And after that I was able to stand up and go back to my room.

  7. Once I'd listened to Ieva's Polka for 4h without a break. Some time later I broke that record by listening to The Knife's Marble House for 10h without a pause.

No comments:

Post a Comment