Thursday 20 May 2010

Here comes the rain again

Come to think of it I must say that last week was shitty. Nothing big and bad happened, but lots of small things just decided to make my life miserable. And the snowball effect started.

I'm in the mood. What does "the" mean? That I don't care. I don't care that someone (a friend) is upset with me, I lose willingness to talk to people with whom I really enjoy conversations and I'm detached (in my specific way). This also appears in my musical choices - this week for sure will be under the blessing of Karin Dreijer Andersson. And maybe Bel Canto since I'm discovering their compositions. Though it's too little psychedelic for the moment.

I need holidays, I know that. Part 1 shall be soon, I just need to talk to someone and set the details about my visit there. With no internet for sure. Probably I won't take my cellphone also.

And I think that it actually might be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment