Wednesday 30 June 2010

The day I wore a dress

This may look silly as a subject to write, but this is seriously epic for me. Out of a whim I decided to wear a dress today. Not the best for me, but with some accessories this looks good.

And as most of you already assume I don't wear this piece of wardrobe too often. Last time my friends had the chance to see me in this particular dress was in 2008 (I remember because it was The Dark Knight's première) and even then I had it over some sort of pants.

A-n-y-w-a-y... Few funny things which made my day because of my choice of attire today:

  • a guy from work was just right next to me and didn't recognize me,
  • the cleaning lady in our office checked me out. Twice. One time including a undisguised glance at my boobs;
  • just before lunch we went outside for a moment, sitting there was my friend who hadn't seen me before, she was talking with someone when suddenly she turned to me, stopped in the middle of sentenced, did these huge eyes and shouted "JESUS CHRIST! YOU'RE WEARING A DRESS!" This really looked like a film scene;
  • also during that moment Y. took out his cellphone and started taking pictures;
  • I got a comment from a girl I merely pass in the corridors "Wow! What a difference! And everyone notices";
  • not to mention that most of people really have "wtf?" of their faces.
I knew that there would be a feedback, but I didn't expect this much of it.

2 comments: