Wednesday 1 December 2010

Luck, tour de world and festivals

Random conversation today. Though I think this conversation started with the subject of my company, then we change it to "pregnancy" and just before this thing below - mobile phones.

<cloudi> you know what
<cloudi> I checked Tae's profile
<cloudi> for fun
<cloudi> and I was reading some entries for fun
<cloudi> and gosh
<cloudi> I understand those! O_O
<kubuś> that's terrible :D
<cloudi> no shit! :3
<kubuś> chill
<kubuś> soon it will turn out that I'm parler-ing French better than English
<kubuś> and you're hablar-ing Spanish better than inglés
<cloudi> unfortunately no, my dear watson
<cloudi> my English is still better than Spanish
<cloudi> yet!
<kubuś> just for now! :D
<cloudi> methinks that Spanish is getting closer to my Norwegian XD
<kubuś> oh get your self some friends from Norge and not only from the land of miners and earthquakes
<cloudi> chill
<cloudi> when I will get to the stage
<cloudi> where I'm speaking with people from there who don't understand English
<cloudi> then we will start worrying ;]
<kubuś> :D
<cloudi> but hell...
<cloudi> with my luck
<cloudi> I will land some day in Chile
<kubuś> permanently!
<kubuś> :D
<cloudi> and there's gonna be an earthquake
<kubuś> 9,5 :D
<cloudi> I tell you!
<kubuś> no problem, I will go for a rescue then!
<cloudi> with my luck?
<kubuś> unless there's gonna be Open'er*
<cloudi> aww :3
<kubuś> or Coke*
<cloudi> sure
<kubuś> or Selector*
<kubuś> :D
<cloudi> there are priorities
<kubuś> yup.

I will never have normal friends.

*If you ever thought you knew definition of "fanaticism," you probably never heard Kubuś speaking about Alter Art's festivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment