Thursday 7 January 2010

The Knife cuts my mind with an opera

Oh my God... Oh my God... Oh my God... Oh my God...

I got this today:



The mp3 of Colouring of Pigeons is also available on soundcloud.com . I'm listening to it for the n-th time today and hell knows how long it will last on loop. I don't remember when was the last time when I was this catatonic because of a song*.

I can't wait for the DVD. Or even better: I can't wait to see that opera live (Why are they performing in Stockholm when I can't be there? ;____; Why?! And who got this brilliant idea that they should perform in Athens and Münster? I just hope they will announce new shows in more civilised areas, such where you can easily get by plane). Because of two reasons:

#1 - it's the Dreijer siblings. Whatever they do one has to see because of their twisted minds ♥
#2 - I want to know how one can write an opera inspired by Darwin and his theory of evolution.

*Even if some infidels say that "it's nothing exciting"

No comments:

Post a Comment