Wednesday 6 January 2010

This year I promise that...

So today I was sitting at work trying to motivate myself to do anything. With few additional adventures (hello there marketing department) I decided that it would be the best to find some dance/electronic music with steady beat. This way I could wake up and maybe do that work that had to be done.

Usually in such cases I play Infected Mushroom but I'm a little bit fed up with their songs at the moment so I decided to look for something else and by some cosmic accident I found Darius & Finlay - Do it all night (Michael Mind Remix). Unfortunately youtube offered only 2-3 minute video (and google didn't offer any interesting mp3 of this version). However dear uncle Google provided me this link (warning: contains boobs). Quick glance, I saw that this one lasts for 5 minutes. Cool, I pushed the play button and Hallelujah - I switched to Photoshop or some other software. The only thing I saw were those two chicks (one playing with her breasts), but hey... this is some dance music video so it's normal that they show tanned, blond people dancing and doing weird things, right?

Ha! And yes, I know I'm a naive little girl. After a minute I jumped back to browser, since I decided the music if decent enough to share it with others. At that moment on the screen appeared two dancing girls and one guy with a microphone (probably host of some music show). Undisturbed I copied the link and sent it to 3-4 people who were online. I also commented to one of the friends what I thought about the video. Do I have to add I left the video on in the background so I could peep what's happening in it?

<cloudi> ignore the video
<cloudi> i mean... i don't know what's in it
<cloudi> but i like the remix
<cloudi> shitty music
<cloudi> but it's fun to work while listening to it
<cloudi> hm...
<cloudi> some lesbian action in the ending...
<darkhie> has a steady beat ;]

Crucial 10 second silence here. I noticed what's happening inside the moving pictures.

 
<cloudi> ...
<cloudi> f**kin' shit XD
<cloudi> what the hell is this?

So a resolution for 2010? Watch the movies you send to your friends before you send those.

5 comments:

  1. cloudi little pervert ;D You rly should have t-shirt with 'devil inside' logo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last time I checked I wasn't pregnant so the t-shirt wouldn't be valid q:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last time? Interesting! :> Anyway, I suggest you to check again, my little pervert ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. Through immaculate conception.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is possible in your weird and freaky world

    ReplyDelete